Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ePerks - Bringing the real estate market to you


When making a big purchase, one likes to feel like they're getting the best possible deal and making a smart buy. I recently stumbled upon ePerks.com which offers top deals on just that. They provide listings of auto dealers and real estate agents who compete for your business. They even guarantee that home buyers and sellers alike will save up to 20K on their next transaction. I've been thinking about buying a new vehicle, and so checked out their auto dealer search. www.ePerks.com was able to find 20 BMW dealers in my zipcode which was more of a selection than I've gotten from other car sites.

ePerks has also added a new Home Improvement vertical if you're in the market for a contractor. They advertise 15% to 50% less than the going rate for top work so it's definitely worth a look. I've been looking into remodeling my place for a while and so it's great to be able to see what's out there. There's nothing better than to know that you're getting the best rate and that you have options when it comes to purchases like these. I highly recommend checking them out ePerks if you're in the market.

No comments: